Trace interactive whiteboard utilises infrared technology to give unparalleled performance in the board room, conference suite or even classroom, using advanced IR technology recognizes pen or finger movement when you write on it to interact with your audience. The surface is durable, cleans up easily and is coated to provide minimal glare. It allows you to annotate over any application and save your work. It is designed for distance learning and easily integrates into a complete conference network. Trace Boards supports real time on-screen editing. The graphic tools allow you to define background selection and input custom graphics/images. The board supports third party software applications and you can create, edit and annotate over live motion.
- Using advanced IR technology, the board recognizes the pen or will recognize your finger and accurately track you anywhere on the screen.
- Surface is durable, cleans up easily and is coated to provide minimal glare.
- Annotate over any application and save your work.
- Select amongst three different pens with unlimited colour choices.
- Designed for distance learning and easily integrates into a complete conference network.
- Supports real time on-screen editing.
- Graphic tools allow you to define background selection and input custom graphics/images.
- Supports third party software applications.
- Create, edit and annotate over live motion video.
- Integrates seamlessly with visualizers – document cameras, writing tablets and audience response system.
|Size||48″, 56″, 78″, 88″ and 105″|
|Technology||Infrared / Electromagnetic|
|Touch System||Pen or Finger|
|Touchable Range||64″ x 45″ (1631mm * 1139)|
|Resolution||1024 x 1024 (4096 x 4096)|
|Response Time||First dot 25ms, continuous dot:8ms|
|Cursor Speed||120 inches/second|
|Consumer Current Active Area Size (Diagonal)||>100mA 78inch|
|Dimensions||72″ x 51″ (1824mm * 1301mm)|
|Weight||26kg (57 lbs)|
|Software Drivers||Windows 2000/XP|
|Optional Accessories||3 Interactive Pens (red, black, blue) Pen Tray and Floor Stand|