The auto focus digital visualiser, the ideal solution for replacing the old overhead projector. The camera features auto focus, a factory-installed USB cable, 1280 x 1024 SXGA resolution, and comes complete with software.
The digital visualiser is an easy-to-use, with only one cable set-up. Simply plug into the USB port, and go! With the digital visualiser, it is easy to capture images and movies. The digital visualise flexible neck auto focused and delivers superior image quality in real time. Display documents, nearby objects or even objects at a distance making it easy to focus on teaching.
- Any document from a binder to 3D objects may be scanned, printed, video-recorded and saved.
- Aesthetic and lightweight, includes easy-grip inserts around the camera and a durable, scratch-resistant glass lens.
- Gives the flexibility to record, scan or resize images.
- One simple USB-powered cord
- Minimize paper and facilitates virtual field trips to support eco-awareness
- Sensor: CMOS, 5 megapixels
- Lens: scratch-resistant 6mm glass
- Resolution: High definition 1080 P
- Frame Rate: 30 fps (max)
- Zoom: 8x
- Digital Capture Area: 17″ x 11″ (max); 2.25″ x 1.8″ (min)
- Focal range: 3.9″
- Lighting: Bulb-free LED lasts 50,000 hours
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Kensington Lock Slot
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Flex Neck Length: 20.5″