The iQ Pad is a new method of presenting on all levels with formative and summative assessment. With the hand held response system participants can answer questions that are directed at them using response system software for example ClassComm or CenS-Us. Working with PowerPoint means that there is no need to learn new software and can work with already prepared slides, saving valuable time.
- Integrate with PowerPoint to create presentations that are tailored according to participants under standing of different concepts.
- Reduce time spent on producing, interpreting and collating questionnaires and surveys.
- Improve trainee learning experience through learning exercises and consensus building.
- Gauge participant understanding of training concepts and boost productivity.
- Enliven training sessions with team competitions and interactive games.
- Use data reporting tools to analyse combined and individual trainee results.
- Measure learning improvements over time and establish what more is required.
- Emphasize participant ownership of group decisions.
- Gather opinions instantly and anonymously.
- Ideal for polling.
- Supported platform – Windows 32 and 64 bit systems
- Processor – Speed greater than 600 MHz (Intel/AMD)
- Memory – 128 MB but recommended 256 or higher
- Graphics card – Any which supports 16/32 bit colour
- CDROM Drive – Transfer speed greater than 48x
- Monitor – resolution should be 800 x 600, 256 colour but recommended 1024 x 768, 32 bit colour
- HDD – Min 5 GB
- Communication range – 50 meters
- Operating frequency bands – 2405Mhz to 2485Mhz
- Group size – Max 253 participants with 1 receiver
- Compatible with Windows, RM Networks/CC4
- Certifications: CE and FCC
- Answer input
- Single Numeric
- Multiple Numeric
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Mark
- Full texting feature – as easy to use as a mobile phone
- Works with PowerPoint